Westover offers treatment to individuals with drug and/or alcohol addictions. We also provide treatment for family members and friends who have been affected by someone else's addiction. Find the right program for you.
What we treat:
What we do not treat:
- eating disorders
- sex addiction
- mood disorders
- grief/loss issues
- obsessive compulsive disorder
- sleep disorders
- bipolar disorder
Addiction is a complex disease. Clients often come with a concurrent disorder such as depression, anxiety, or post traumatic stress disorder. Our treatment programs are comprehensive and our community partnerships enable Westover to effectively address the complex needs of clients. Westover is committed to providing concurrent care. Health care services are available to our clients on an as-needed basis including medical, dental, nursing, pharmacy, chiropractic and psychiatric.
- Primary Care access through the Chatham-Kent Community Health Centres
- Mental Health Crisis Service access through the Chatham-Kent Health Alliance
- Four Counties Health Services (Newbury)
Westover is a member of the tele-health network (OTN) giving us the capability to connect with several medical centres.
- Emergency crisis services of Schedule 1 Hospitals
- Health Science Centres and Tertiary Care
- Community Health Centres
- Family Health Teams
- Community Care Access Centres
Learn more about our programs. Call us at 1-800-721-3232 or contact us through the form below.